NRS Healthcare provide Technology Enabled Care Services in partnership with West Sussex County Council and the NHS.
From 19th May 2020, the NRS Healthcare West Sussex Technology Enabled Care Service will be available for you to refer your customers or patients to for an assessment and provision of a service.
On this page you'll find all the information you need about:
- How to refer a person to our service and eligibility criteria here
- How to access the online referral form here or alternatively our secure referral PDF (for cases where you might not have access to the internet)
- Frequently asked questions about the service – as we get asked more questions – we will enlarge the library of questions here
We will update this page regularly and if there is something missing which you think should be included please contact our team.
Making a referral
To make a referral, please visit www.nrshealthcare.com/referralswestsussex/ or you can download and complete a PDF referral form which will be available here from 18 May. Please come back to download a copy from this date or email email@example.com and one will be sent when available.
You will be able to refer two types of customers:
Longer term need customers who are eligible under the Care Act 2014 and will be able to access TEC to meet their needs via council funding during the period in which they are deemed to be eligible.
Short term need customers who need TEC to support them to respond to a crisis or some other urgent or short term requirement (TEC will be free of charge to the customer for a maximum of 6 weeks), for example;
- to support their timely discharge from hospital;
- to avoid a hospital admission; and/or
- where there is evidence that a referral will delay or reduce more costly input.
Private pay customers
Members of the public can also arrange a technology enabled care / telecare service through NRS Healthcare by visiting www.nrstelecare.co.uk/
If you have any questions or would like to talk to a member of the TEC Team please contact us
Office hours are 8am to 6pm Monday to Friday.
To see the catalogue of TECS products available please see on IRIS here,this is updated nightly to ensure all new devices are added promptly.
Referral Portal Guides
Copies of communications
Please see below for copies of literature for your use or which are supplied to clients on installation:
For copies of any of these leaflets please contact the NRS Healthcare TECS team at firstname.lastname@example.org