As part of the wider NRS Healthcare we have a deep understanding of the range of equipment available on the market. Across NRS’ 18 Community Equipment contracts we support the use of a wide range of equipment from all the main, and many specialist manufacturers. We know what works best, which equipment is most effective for different circumstances, which items work together (and which do not) and which equipment can be recycled most effectively – reducing ‘whole life costs’.
We can help you:
- review your entire catalogue of equipment,
- update a specific area of equipment,
- review your specials usage and work with your prescribers to replace specials with a focused set of catalogue equipment items,
- lead Equipment Review Groups,
- review your approval processes for equipment use
Our team will work closely with your prescribers to ensure they are involved at every stage of the process so any changes are accepted and implemented effectively