Whether as part of a project to review care packages, or to support Authorities in avoiding backlogs in their statutory reassessment obligations, we can help.
We will take on a package of assessments which may be overdue to help you clear your backlog. Or we can add capacity using our team of OT’s, OTas and Trusted Assessors to supplement your own team and help ensure you keep up with demand.
Using NRS will cost you less than using agency or locum staff. And because our own staff are employed by NRS, you will get a greater level of consistency, proven.
As with new assessment projects, we will:
- Run the complete process from triage to reassessment and case management of any changes required, or any part of the process
- Focus on what is actually required by the person being reassessed, looking at what step-up or step-down approaches and care package changes are appropriate based on their ongoing or changed condition. We will keep a clear record of all changes to give you a holistic view of the impact of the reassessments we complete
- With your agreement, take a fresh look at care packages to see what new ideas may be more appropriate to meet needs. For example we are very experienced in using Telecare / TECS solutions, which may be available in your area, to reduce the cost of care packages whilst continuing to safely meet users and their carers needs.
- Do simple or complex assessments, or a mix of assessments. We can also assign the right people to assessments ranging from Trusted Assessors, OTas, OTs and specialists to cover all requirements and ensure costs are contained whilst clinically appropriate staff are covering each assessment.
- Work with you to ensure all your policies and approaches are followed, with needs and follow up requirements assigned to the right delivery teams within your organisation or partners
- Use your own Case Management system, or our own OLM Eclipse Case Management system to ensure all user and assessment details are safely and rigorously recorded.
- Report to you regularly on progress and against any KPIs you set for the project, making sure you have complete transparency.
- Use proven feedback measures to check with users on their satisfaction and the outcomes from assessment, and will report on these to you.