Reducing cost through effective equipment re-use
All equipment that is collected by NRS Healthcare is subject to a rigorous inspection process.
When both stock and non-stock equipment is collected it is then:
- Cleaned and decontaminated in specially designed and segregated cleaning areas
- Assessed for re-use or scrapped if re-use is not viable
- Broken/missing parts identified & repaired
- Tested according to manufacturer's instructions and NRS ISO Accredited processes and procedures
Our re-issued equipment is always:
- supplied 'as new' (i.e. safe, clean and fit for purpose)
- packaged appropriately with manufacturer's instructions
- subject to one year minimum warranty
We use dry steam, mechanical and biocidal cleaning which conforms to the guidance on decontamination issued by the Medicines Healthcare Regulatory Authority (MHRA) and ensures that our systems and procedures meet and comply with Health Service Circular (HSC) 2036.
NRS Healthcare welcomes inspection of our refurbishment facilities, procedures and processes at any time and as part of our Quality Insurance System, are subject to both internal and external inspection bi-annually and annually (respectively).