NRS Healthcare has a mature Quality Management System that is certified to ISO 9001:2008 standard across 13 sites. Our Business Management System is based on the underlying principle of continual improvement and is both internally verified and externally audited by the Lloyds Register of Quality Assurance (LRQA).
Our business management system contains a suite of policies and processes covering the key functions that we deliver including (not exclusively):
- Warehouse processes - these include refurbishment and decontamination of product, goods in, inventory checking, and picking
- Delivery and collection processes - these include processes for the delivery and collection of product
- Customer service processes - these include processes for scheduling, route planning, order entry and progressing and query resolution
- Business continuity - covers what to do in the event of a incident
- Internal auditing processes - cover the processes by which we ensure that the quality assurance processes are followed and are effective
All of the above processes have supporting documentation such as technical manuals or work instructions and include quality assurance checks to ensure that each item issued is in full working order and is safe in use.
LRQA is recognised and respected worldwide for the high standards of technical competence. Their assessors are highly qualified in their specific fields of management systems. LRQA assessors carry our audits on our management systems as part of our ISO 9001:2008, ISO 14001: 2004, ISO27001:2005 certification ensuring our processes continually meet the requirements of the relevant ISO standards.