Meeting the long term future needs of NRS Healthcare through the capability of our people; we are committed to ensuring that we have a high quality workforce with the right skills. To support this we have a full suite of Policies and Procedures which bring order to our workforce strategy.
NRS Healthcare's overarching workforce strategy is made up of the following:
- HR have a collaborative approach with managers, regularly reviewing current and future workforce needs both on a local and company level.
- We focus on recruiting the right people and retaining them
- We engage with our staff and customers and ensure all views are represented
- We understand the importance of good leaders; we have leadership development plans that involve training, coaching and ongoing support.
- We identify skills gaps and train and develop our people to align with the organisation's goals
- We manage performance so that we have productive workforce; our people understand how their role influences their department/team and ultimately overall company performance.
- We have in place formal succession planning.
We aim to:
- Help our people to grow, develop, improve, succeed and contribute to NRS
- Link individual behaviour with NRS goals, plans and values
- Promote ongoing and regular dialogue between staff and their line manager about performance and development
- Document individuals strengths, accomplishments, contributions and successes as well as areas that need improvement