NRS Healthcare is the UK’s market leading provider of the Community Equipment Services involved in sourcing, purchasing, storing, delivering, installing, collecting, decontaminating, servicing and recycling a huge variety of assistive technology equipment.
We hold contracts that cover community equipment services (CES) and Integrated Community Equipment Services (ICES) where NHS and Local Authority budgets are pooled. We provide:
- minor adaptations installation of ramps / rails etc)
- paediatric equipment
- telecare / telehealth
- service and maintenance
- pressure area care and hoists (both free standing and ceiling track)
Our solutions promote independence and dignity through extending the ability to remain at home and support both patients being discharged from hospital and the reablement of individuals at home.
Operationally, our services offer:
- Full track and traceability technology of products and our Drivers / Technicians.
- MDA alerts enabling instant batch recall
- Higher recycling rates
- Fully integrated IT systems leading to higher output
- Improved service performance e.g. emergency collections
- State of the art cleaning and decontamination facilities including dry steam cleaning machines
- ISO accreditation
- Improved customer service and service user perception
NRS can manage the whole of the community loan store process on behalf of our social service and NHS clients, including sourcing, procurement, storage, delivery, installation, collection, decontamination, servicing and recycling of equipment.
NRS Healthcare operate from a national network of locally based Service Centres, each with the capacity and capability to deliver exemplary services focused on putting the individual at the heart of our service provision.